Sydney Technology Solutions – Your Local Microsoft Cloud Champion – Provides the Best Cloud Solutions for Businesses in Sydney, AU!
Sydney Technology Solutions (STS) is pleased to announce that we’ve been recognised for our efforts in providing cloud services for businesses in Sydney, AU. Microsoft has named our team of IT experts as a Microsoft Cloud Champion and a leading Australian Provider of Business-Focused Cloud Solutions!
How did we accomplish this achievement? That’s simple! Our team of IT experts offers proven business transformation solutions, including a wide range of cloud services, to increase business productivity and efficiency. To learn more, or to schedule a no-obligation assessment of your cloud needs, give us a call at (02) 8212 4722 or send us an email at email@example.com.
As a Microsoft Cloud Champion, STS is at the forefront of cloud technology with access to an unlimited amount of expertise, resources, and support; ultimately allowing us to manage seamless migrations and offer dedicated support for:
- Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Office 365 enables you and your staff members to access always up-to-date productivity & collaboration applications from any location or device with an Internet connection.
- Microsoft Azure: Microsoft Azure is a collection of computing, storage, data, and networking applications designed to help you and your staff members do more, work efficiently & save money.
- Microsoft Cloud Productivity Services: Microsoft offers an extensive range of cloud productivity services to keep you and your staff members connected for optimal communication and collaboration while you’re on the go.
Plus, our team of IT experts has gained a significant amount of experience and expertise in helping businesses adopt and leverage cloud solutions designed to improve:
- Accessibility with the ability to access applications and data, whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the road.
- Flexibility due to the ability to scale cloud solutions to your unique size and needs while paying for only what you need.
- Protection as a result of applications & data stored in the cloud, as opposed to onsite, wherein they’d be lost in the event of a disaster.
Your business deserves to work with an experienced team of IT and cloud experts like STS! To learn more, or to schedule a no-obligation assessment of your cloud needs, give us a call at (02) 8212 4722 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.