When shopping for the right Managed IT Service company in Sydney, as with any type of service, there are good ones, and “not-so-good” ones. Unfortunately, many business owners haven’t a clue about to what to look for. They often hire the “not-so-good” ones, and end up falling victim to poor service and downtimes that cost them in money, time and their good reputation with clients.
It’s Time To Demand MmMore. Ensure Your Sydney IT Support Company Meets All of the Following 16 Standards. If not, it’s time to go shopping for a new one.
Does Your Current Sydney Computer Services Company?
- Provide live Help Desk support, 24/7/365?
- Respond to your phone calls and emails in less than an hour?
- Address your IT issues as quickly as possible?
- Offer managed IT services for a fixed, monthly fee?
- Have experience working with businesses in your industry?
- Provide remote monitoring of your network 24/7/365 to ensure reliability and security?
- Apply required security patches, and updates to prevent IT vulnerabilities?
- Provide offsite data backups to a high-security data center?
- Test your backups regularly to ensure they are viable and retrievable?
- Regularly provide written inventory reports itemising your network passwords, hardware and software information and licenses?
- Provide frequent status updates?
- Suggest improvements for your network performance, or do they simply wait for you to provide suggestions?
- Speak to you and your staff in plain language, so you can understand what they’re doing?
- Complete projects on budget, and on time?
- Offer guarantees for the work they do?
- Provide detailed invoices itemising everything they have done, and exactly what you are paying for?
These are just the basics you should demand. Your Sydney IT Support team can provide this, and so much more. Contact us for a free, no-obligation review of your IT needs, and we’ll tell you how. Call (02) 8212 4722 or email: email@example.com