Our redundant Australian Web Hosting Network is built to ensure maximum network connectivity and uptime. We do this by selecting multiple high quality data providers who themselves have multiple fail-over connections between each state of Australian and Overseas. Utilising BGP protocols not only is the best path taken, but also allows us to re-route traffic to another provider if one should fail.
Further to this is the connection to Pipenetworks Internet eXchange Australia wide. This means that if your ISP connects to Pipenetworks, the path between your server and your connection will be shorter, and data downloaded from the servers to you is classed by many ISP’s as free data and may not be counted towards your monthly download limits by your ISP.
Our Australian network infrastructure features:
- Cisco 7206VXR series routers with redundant power supplies
- Cisco 3750G (Gbit) Distribution switches
- ICSA Certified Hardware Firewalls
- IDS (Intrusion Detection System)
- Truly Multi-homed Redundant Network (AS4851) :
AAPT / Connect, Agile / Internode and Pipenetworks (IX Internet Exchange) and other Australian Peers.
- BGP4 Routing for automatic routing in the event of a carrier failing and best path
- 24×7 Monitoring
- 24×7 Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- Environmental/Climate Monitoring
- Uncrowded, high burstability network