Imagine what could happen if your mission-critical data was lost, corrupted or destroyed.
Would your business continue to operate? Many don’t, and end up going out of business within six months of losing their data. When data issues occur the consequences to your business can be disastrous.
STS won’t let this happen to you. We provide complete data protection and recovery solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses in Sydney.
We take your company’s security and productivity seriously, and understand your need for a properly maintained and monitored IT system that keeps your data secure and accessible. Our data protection and recovery specialists know how to keep your business alive in the case of an IT catastrophe.
Data Protection & Planning = Business Protection
Many business owners and managers underestimate the importance of business continuity planning, and because of this their business is at serious risk. Once lost, stolen, corrupted, or damaged, their intellectual property and sensitive information can’t be retrieved. Computer hard drives can fail, laptops can be stolen or lost, and data can be erased due to human error or by disgruntled employees.
Many situations can lead to data loss:
- Natural disasters such as hurricanes and tropical storms
- Power failures
- Hardware failures
- Trojan viruses
- Human error
Data loss can lead to irreparable consequences:
- Significant loss of revenue.
- Decreased customer confidence.
- Regulatory and financial infractions.
Your Business Needs a Customized Business Continuity Plan From STS.
STS knows that your data is your most valuable asset. Your data protection program should include more than just an in-house backup. So we provide offsite (Australia-based) and secure storage to protect the integrity and immediate availability of your company’s data. We do this with a customized backup and data recovery solution that includes:
- State-of-the-art, secure protection from viruses, malware, and unauthorized access
- Easy access to your data backups through our dedicated servers
- Automated backup of your business data throughout the day, every day
- An offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as an immediate replacement in the event of a system failure at your office
- Monthly billing for your data protection services with no extra costs for hardware or software, or capital expense involved.
Remember — You must implement a backup and data recovery solution before a disaster occurs.