Others End Up Going Out of Business! STS Won’t Let This Happen To You.
Imagine what might happen if your mission-critical data was lost, corrupted or destroyed — Would your business continue to operate? Many don’t, and end up going out of business within six months of losing their data. When data issues occur the consequences to your business can be disastrous.
Sydney Technology Solutions won’t let this happen to you. We provide complete data recovery solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses in the Greater Sydney Area. We take your company’s security and productivity seriously, and understand your need for a properly maintained and monitored IT system that keeps your data secure and recoverable.
Data Recovery = Business Recovery
Many business owners and managers underestimate the importance of data protection and recovery solutions, and because of this their business is at risk. Once lost, stolen, corrupted, or damaged, their intellectual property and sensitive information can’t be accessed, nor can it be recovered! Computer hard drives can fail, laptops can be stolen or lost, and data can be erased due to human error or by disgruntled employees.
Many situations can lead to data loss:
- Natural disasters
- Power failures
- Hardware failures
- Trojan viruses
- Human error
Data loss can lead to irreparable consequences:
- Significant loss of revenue.
- Decreased customer confidence.
- Regulatory and financial infractions.
Your Business Needs a Customized Data Recovery Solution From STS.
STS knows that your data is your most valuable asset. Your data protection and recovery solution should include more than just an in-house backup. So we provide offsite and secure storage to protect the integrity and immediate recovery of your company’s data. We do this with a customized solution that includes:
- State-of-the-art, secure protection from viruses, malware, and unauthorized access.
- Easy access to your data backups through our dedicated servers.
- Automated backup of your business data throughout the day, every day.
- An offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as an immediate replacement in the event of a system failure at your office.
- A flat monthly fee for your data protection and recovery services with no extra costs for hardware or software.
And remember — You must Implement a data recovery solution before a disaster occurs.
Don’t risk your business any longer. Ensure your data is recoverable after a data loss or corruption.