Most people agree — It’s essential to back up your data. But how you choose to do this is your decision. This typically means you need to choose from a:
- Web-based backup system,
- Tape-based backup system, or a
- Disk-to-disk backup system
But You Don’t Need To Choose. STS Cloud Backup Service Is All You Need.
With STS’s cloud backup services:
- Your backups are set to backup your critical information on a pre-determined, recurring schedule with little to no oversight.
- Backup costs are reduced compared to tape, DVD or redundant hard drives.
- Backups are more reliable and secure.
- Your data is automatically backed up offsite to a secure facility that meets all regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Data remains secure even if your office or network is shut down due to a manmade or natural disaster.
- We can recover your data in the event of damage to your network.
- You can access your data securely from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Are you backing up your corporate data properly and regularly?
- Is your entire IT system backed up? (servers, workstations, traveling notebooks)
- Is your data stored off-site in a secure location away from your office?
- Is your backup encrypted?
- Should something happen to your servers/IT infrastructure is your data secure, and can it be recovered?
STS Cloud Backup Service can automatically perform all these tasks so you don’t have to.