The cloud is ever increasing in importance for businesses today.
It enables them to communicate with their clients, team members, suppliers, and others.
Microsoft’s Office 365 is one of these cloud services. It’s used by businesses across Australia that want an alternative to traditional on-premise email solutions.
Office 365 includes:
- Email services from the Microsoft Office 365 Hosted Exchange Service
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Office Professional
But Is Microsoft Office 365 Right For Your Business?
Microsoft Office 365 is a good fit for most businesses that want to move to the cloud.
But there are many factors to consider when selecting a cloud service for your business. Consider these facts:
- With Office 365 you can say goodbye to costly, upfront, IT investments.
- Office 365 provides a monthly subscription for those who are looking for the latest Microsoft Office solutions.
- For a few dollars per month for each of your employees, Microsoft provides email services, communication services, and even document sharing and collaboration.
- Office 365 is easy to sign up for, however many businesses struggle to move existing email platforms to the Microsoft Cloud. This is our expertise at STS. We will help you migrate existing email services and assist your users with the transition. In addition, our help desk is available 24/7 to answer questions when you need assistance.
Sydney Technology Solutions provides consulting and support for Microsoft Office 365. STS can migrate your email services from any email platform including Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes and Google Apps to Microsoft Office 365.