Sydney Outsourced IT Services Blog
Global Corporate Training Firm Calls On STS To Manage All Their IT Systems
Looking for an IT company you can trust to handle everything IT-related, from security to file sharing to daily support? That’s what this global training firm hired Sydney Technology Solutions to do for them.
Many businesses start out by handling various aspects of their operations in-house, including accounting, marketing, human resources, and information technology. However, once you’ve grown to a certain size, you’re likely to start entertaining the idea of outsourcing.
Why? It’s all about value. When you’re hiring in-house, it’s often less expensive in the beginning. As time goes on, you start to notice the many costs that come along with hiring someone who doesn’t come with a range of skill-sets and in-depth experience.
At a certain point, the idea of outsourcing all your technology needs, from maintenance to hardware provision, to security and more is going to become more and more valuable to you — that’s why this global training firm recently got in touch with the STS team:
“I’m the director of a corporate training firm. We have 18 staff globally, located across Australia, the Philippines, Singapore, and the United States. We are looking for a firm to be our outsourced IT department.”
We immediately followed up with this firm to find out more about their needs, and to explore what we could offer them.
How Does STS Support This Global Training Firm?
This firm had a few key reasons why they were looking for a fully managed IT services arrangement:
STS Keeps This Firm Secure — Our contact with the firm told us:
“Our current top priority is security. We want to make sure confidential information is protected, and that our website and emails are secure and have high uptime. We are looking to engage a firm to do a one-off broad security assurance project, looking at how our information is stored, passwords and file sharing, access controls, looking for malware on our devices and setting up processes and policies for security.”
The STS team believes that the only way to effectively develop cybersecurity is through a comprehensive approach that builds a culture of best practices, in combination with a range of carefully chosen technologies.
We don’t limit our scope to the security of the client’s data — we provide a comprehensive range of services:
- Leading antivirus software and services with a proven track record of protecting businesses
- A layered security approach combining best-in-class firewalls, web filtering and software update services to protect their network from viruses, malware and hackers
- Full monitoring of the business network to help uncover malicious activity
- Identification and remediation of detected malicious activity
- Proven spam filtering solutions to help block unwanted or potentially dangerous emails from infecting their network
- Consulting on how to protect their business from social engineering, phishing and other attempts to compromise the network
STS Helps This Firm Manage File-Sharing — Our contact with the firm told us:
“We mainly use the Microsoft Office Suite, and we currently have a messy situation with unwieldy use of MS Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive. We would like to tidy up the way we store and share files, and improve our access controls.”
Our team assessed the firm’s systems to determine how we could help them simplify their file-sharing. We showed them how the Microsoft 365 ecosystem allows for a fully-integrated experience between Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive.
STS Delivers Fully Managed IT Support
If you’re looking for to outsource your IT support like this global training firm was, all you have to do is get in touch with our team. Our representatives are waiting to respond to your inquiry – harnessing the IT support you need is up to you.
If you want IT support will handle everything IT-related for you, here’s how to get it:
- Get in touch with our team and arrange a free consultation at a time that works for you.
- Tell us what you need from your IT and your IT support.
- Enjoy the more reliable and responsive IT support you get from our team.