STS is the top Microsoft Office 365 consulting firm in all of Australia. Considering moving to Office 365. Call STS at (02) 8212 4722 before you make the move.
Do you use Office 365 in your Sydney business? If not, you’re missing out on Microsoft Lync, the fantastic communications tool within Office 365, which allows you to hold meetings and webinars. Microsoft Lync is extremely convenient for the following:
- Holding casual meetings with employees or large meetings with people outside of your organization.
- Holding successful webinars to fulfill a wide-range of purposes, from lead generation to customer retention.
Microsoft Lync combines real-time presence information with video conferencing, instant messaging, and voice communications; enabling you and your staff members to benefit from effective and reliable internal/external communications at all times!
Microsoft Lync and STS Offers All of the Impressive Functionalities Needed to Improve Your Online Meeting and Webinar Experience!
If you use Outlook or Outlook Web App, it’s simple to schedule a webinar or meeting. And if you don’t use an Outlook program, you’re able to set up new meetings and webinars using Lync Web Scheduler.
Here’s how to set up a meeting or webinar:
- Open Outlook and go to the Calendar.
- Click New Lync Meeting or open a regular meeting and click Lync Meeting on the ribbon.
- Set up the meeting or webinar:
- Type a subject, then select a time to start and end the meeting.
- Go to the “To” box and enter the email addresses for the people you’d like to invite.
- Type an agenda in the meeting area.
- Go to the Outlook ribbon and click Scheduling Assistant to ensure the timing is appropriate for all attendees.
- Click Send.
To learn more about Microsoft Lync, give us a call at (02) 8212 4722 or send us an email at email@example.com. Sydney Technology Solutions can help you move to Office 365 for improved communication with your customers, team members, suppliers, and others.