Sydney Outsourced IT Services Blog
Do you wonder what your customers truly think about your business?
Now you can do this easily with the Microsoft Forms. This is a new program you can use to design and share customisable forms, surveys, or even quizzes. It’s simple to use, works on any web browser, and provides sample themes and questions you can use.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to office.com and login using your existing Microsoft account.
- Next, select either a New Form or New Quiz.
- Select one of the pre-designed templates Microsoft Forms provides.
- Go to the top menu and enter a title for your form. You can also add a short description as well.
- Click the Add Question button and select one of the 4 question types.
- Then just type in your first question, and repeat this process for as many questions you want in your survey.
- Once complete, click Share in the top menu.
- You’ll now have a link to your survey that you can send to anyone you want to complete the survey.
- Once people complete the survey, log into the Microsoft Forms Control Panel and view their responses.
That’s it! Couldn’t be easier!
To find out more about how STS can help your business take advantage of the latest technology, please visit our website: www.sydneytech.com.au