Newcastle Financial Planning, founded in 1979, strives to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of financial services while providing financial solutions to clients in Newcastle and Hunter, AU. Newcastle Financial Planning is compromised of five qualified advisers and an accountant with approximately 70 years of combined experience. When Newcastle Financial Planning was looking for a client-focused and progressive IT support company, STS Australia was the right choice for the job!
The financial industry faces a wide range of challenges when it comes to technology – from evolving regulatory requirements, to increasing client demands, it can be challenging for financial service firms to keep up while ensuring the security and confidentiality of their clients’ data.
The Situation: A Need for a Client-Focused and Progressive IT Support Company to Provide Fully Managed IT Services
When Newcastle Financial Planning was looking to leverage innovative technologies to address business challenges and meet business objectives, they knew they had to work with a client-focused and progressive IT support company to obtain the managed IT services and support they needed.
Jessica Shuwalow, Business Development & Marketing Manager at Newcastle Financial Planning, explained, “As an innovative and rapidly growing financial services business, which now includes multiple professional divisions such as accounting and soon a legal division, we needed an IT company that could keep up with our growth and provide an easy and personalized solution for us to securely manage our business operations.”
The Resolution: A Leading IT Support Company to Provide the Managed IT Services & Support Needed to Address Business Challenges and Meet Business Objectives
As a leading IT support company, STS Australia was able to provide the managed IT services and support needed to address their unique business challenges and meet their business objectives. In fact, Newcastle Financial Planning now benefits from:
- Fully Managed IT Services to keep their entire IT infrastructure up and running around-the-clock.
- Microsoft Office 365 to provide a reliable and cost-effective alternative to traditional on-premise email solutions.
- Cloud Backup to safeguard and backup valuable business data to prevent data loss in the event of a disaster.
- Draytek Firewall Security to keep their network safeguarded against emerging security threats, including malware, spam, and viruses.
- Web Hosting Services to keep their website up and running for optimal visibility at all times.
- Cloud PBX & VoIP Services to ensure a cost-efficient and reliable form of communication for their staff members.
Jessica expressed her appreciation, “Our clients are at the core of what we do, so it’s imperative to us that we know their information is secure. Our relationship with STS and the service they have delivered has completely met our requirements and has proven to be nothing but trustworthy and highly responsive.”
Looking for a client-focused and progressive IT support company? Contact STS Australia at (02) 8212 4722 or send us an email at email@example.com – We’re the preferred IT support company for businesses in Sydney, AU.