Sydney Outsourced IT Services Blog
STS Australia is excited to announce that we’ve received new recognition as a part of the Microsoft Partner Network!
Microsoft is a global leader in the production and development of software and related services and solutions. They design and produce operating systems and software products that ensure businesses are always functioning at their best.
- At STS Australia, we know our clients deserve the absolute best. While we’ve been a Microsoft partner for several years, we’ve strived to achieve this certification to better serve our clients and help improve our efficiencies and assistance.
- We devise IT strategies for our clients to guarantee that you’re always leveraging the full power of your technology to meet and exceed goals.
- In order to become a part of the Microsoft Partner Network, STS has met several objectives laid out by Microsoft over the past year, in addition to receiving customer references from projects completed during the last 12 months.
- STS provides reliable and knowledgeable expertise when it comes to the Cloud. We understand security, compliance, and how to help your business improve productivity with strategic planning, support, and innovative services.
- Expertise with Office 365 allows us to guide your business to fully leverage the power of Office, which offers you mobility, flexibility, tighter security, and the ability to get work done wherever it’s most convenient for you.
As a Microsoft Partner, we ensure your customer experience is second to absolutely none. Our top priority is ensuring you’re able to function at your best around the clock with our IT guidance and services.