STS Provides The IT Project Services You Need To Succeed!
Sydney Technology Solutions provides access to a vast range of IT Solutions your business needs to compete and succeed in today’s technology-driven world. Solutions with Flexible / On Demand capabilities to help you beat out the competition and win the acclaim of your customers:
Cloud Services provide the secure hosting, backup, and storage capabilities you need for file sharing, and enhanced accessibility.
With STS Cloud services your business will benefit from feature-rich tools and software without the hassle of purchasing, managing, and updating them. Plus you’ll reduce your IT overhead! Benefits include:
- Enhanced Security
- Accessibility and Storage
- Reduced IT Costs
- Predictable IT Budgeting
- Business Continuity
STS’s Cloud Services are also scalable, so you can configure them as your business grows and take advantage of a flexible pay-as-you-go solution!
With Microsoft Office 365 your business will benefit from enterprise services that the “big guys” use. But at a fixed, monthly, small-business price!
Now you can compete with the “big guys!” Microsoft Office 365 provides increased agility, productivity and communication capabilities for your entire staff, no matter where they work. STS will setup, deploy, and train your staff on Microsoft Office 365 so you can benefit from a 99.9% uptime guarantee and take advantage of:
- Email Services from the Microsoft Office 365 Hosted Exchange Service
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Office Professional
Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) Solutions your business needs to safeguard and protect your data no matter what!
It’s expensive and timely to restore your data and business operations from a malfunctioning hard drive, or from the consequences of a disaster or cybercrime. Did you know that 50 percent of companies that lose access to their data for 10 or more days end up filing for bankruptcy? Your data is one of your most valuable assets. Safeguard it with a BDR Solution from Sydney Technology Solutions that will:
- Protect your IT system from major disruptions such as theft, vandalism, fire, flood or other environmental disasters, as well as manmade disasters like cybercrime and Trojan viruses.
- Get your business back up and running in only a few hours in the event of a disaster.
- Test your backups and disaster recovery regularly as part of our routine site maintenance.
- Perform backups hourly to a remote location without human intervention, with logging and alerting that notifies us of not just failures but absence of successes — an important alert!
- Recover files and complete systems for time periods going back days, weeks and even months.
Managed IT Support & Service that encompasses the full spectrum of your business IT operations, from planning to implementation—or simply provides on-the-spot solutions to help you resolve specific IT issues.
STS remote and onsite support specialists can develop complete, cost-effective IT solutions to meet your short-and long-term objectives — or you can rely on them for specific areas of expertise. They will provide:
- A complementary needs assessment and infrastructure review
- Advice on how to use technology to achieve your business goals
- Solutions to save you money on IT expenditures
- Reviews of other vendor proposals and how they relate to our solutions
- Feedback on anything relating to technology
- Solution design, procurement and installation
- Implementation of IT solutions
- Quarterly assessments to monitor the success of our solutions
- A complete, managed service plan for your network, servers, desktops, notebooks and mobile computer devices
- Assurance that your IT runs at peak performance
- 24/7 help-desk support
- A flat monthly fee that covers the care of your network!